Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of School

I know it has been forever but I thought I'd better at least do a little post today. Dawson started preschool today! He was so excited to go to school, back in March when we took a little tour of the school and got signed up, Dawson wanted to stay and go to school back then so he has been looking forward to this for months. Whenever we would drive past the school he would point it out and ask when he got to go so I'm glad he had a fun day today. When I went to pick him up he was very excited to tell me about his new friends and the fun things they did and the stuff that he had learned. I am so glad he was so excited about it, I think that when the time comes for Jordan to go to school he'll have a harder time, good thing his brother is setting such a good example :)

5 comments:

Ash & Paul said...

I am glad you updated again :) And I like what you did with the pic, did you buy the new kit from shabby shoppe? I thought it was cute, but had no reason to buy it! haha

Dowland Fam said...

That's Emi! But, she's not starting preschool until next year. Cute picture of Dawson!

dockters said...

He's looking so grown up! That's so fun that he's loving school so much.

Brad & Donna said...

Aimee~ I lost your new post! Dawson is such a handsome boy!! :)

Brad & Donna said...

I meant...LOVE your new post! hahaha