Friday, November 14, 2008

Jordan Andrew

He is here... Jordan Andrew was born on Monday the 10th at 3:21pm, he weighed 7lb 9oz and we are both doing very well. It is so great to a have him here and he has been such a good baby (so far). This picture is right after the delivery, everything went so much better and faster then last time! I guess it helped that Jordan was so much smaller then Dawson was! He seems so tiny to me compared to Dawson, who was born with fat rolls all over :)

Here are a few pictures from the hospital...

Dawson was not to excited to meet his new brother, most the time he didn't even want to come into my hospital room. When he was in he would head straight for the door and say "lets go, in the car" since we have been home he has been a little more open to having a baby in the house. Sometimes he will even try to hand him a car to play with, so we have to watch him so Jordan doesn't get hit by any cars :)


Dawson watching Monsters Inc. while he waited for me to get ready to leave the hospital, little Jordan in the backround.
Getting ready to leave the hospital

A little family photo before we left for the hospital, as you can tell Dawson was more then ready to get out of there.


Now we are home relaxing and it has been going very well :)

17 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!! I'm glad everything went well and that you're both healthy. I can't believe that first picture of you is post birth. You look PERFECT. You look like there's no way you just got done going through labor. :)

Jobi Niu said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. NO WAY do you look THAT good after you just had a baby!! MY goodness. He's so precious.

Abby said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping you would post pics soon. He looks perfect! Congratulations!

melissa said...

it's cool that you and michelle had your babies so close together. congratulations, and i'm relieved your delivery was smooth. it's good to see you and your family!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! The best people in this world are born on November 10th :) You look great and I hope things are still going well. If you're ever up for a midnight feeding chances are I am too so feel free to give me a call.

dockters said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Little Jordan looks just perfect! And suddenly Dawson looks SO grown up!! I hope adjusting to 2 kids is going well! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo darling! I can't wait to meet him. We want to bring you dinner sometime this week, so let us know when would be best.

Chelsey said...

Very few women in this world look that pretty right after having a baby. Congradulations, he is so handsome. We're glad your both doing well.

Katie Blatter said...

Congrats Amy! You are so beautiful! I'm glad to know you, and know you're beautiful on the inside too! :)

Bonnie said...

Nice work you two. Cant wait to meet your boys! Its fun having two. Bonnie & Eric Heideman. www.3heids.blogspot.com.

Ellen said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and you look great too! I hope everything is going well.

joyce said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful family! It will be fun watching Jordan and Max grow up...just 4 days apart! I am SO happy for you guys! xo

Camille Bennett said...

Aimee and Dave. It's been a long time since we have seen anyone (with my pregancy condition it's been hard to do much of anything) but I saw your link on the Lundeens page and wanted to say Congratulations. He is such a handsome little guy and I'm so glad to hear the delivery went well and that you two are healthy. Take care!

Lorina said...

Congratulations! Makes me baby hungry. He is precious.

Kat said...

NO ONE can look as good as you, after birthing a child! Amazing. I hope I look like that after go through labor! Dang girl, you're pretty! ;)

The Winkelman's said...

Aimee, how exciting that you've already had TWO kiddies! 2 down, 12 to go! Jk... Anyway, I'm so excited for you. You are glowing in every picture and you are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Kris said...

Hey Aimee! I just stumbled across your blog. Your kids are so adorable. Hope you're doing well!