8 things about Dawson:
1. He LOVES music, if I am watching TV while he is playing and a commercial with fun music comes on he will stop whatever he is doing and get up and clap and dance. I also play the Wicked sound track in the mornings while we eat breakfast and he comes running in the kitchen as soon as he hears the 1st song, I need to get it on video it is priceless. Any children's show with lots of music and singing keeps him entertained!
2. His latest favorite word is what's that, it sounds like whaazz at. He brings me things constantly asking "what's that" then saying "ohhh" after I tell him. Only to have him ask again 1 second later.
3. Loves his veggies, he would rather eat his carrots then his fruit at lunch time. I hope this last all his life!
4.Cell phones are one his favorite toys, he holds it to his ear and says "hi daddy" I have yet to get a phone call from him, I guess he figures I am always around.
5. He loves balls and ball games, he always carries his ball with him and if he ever sees a ball game of any kind on TV he will yell "ball ball". He recently noticed that when we are sitting in church you can see the basketball hoop up in the gym and yells "ball ball" during sacrament.
6. He will give you pats on the back if you hold him and he is excited to see you or if you get him out of his crib.
7. He is fearless or just does understand the laws of gravity quite yet. He will stand on the couch and just try to wall off, he has fallen down my parents stairs also. I think that slowly he is learning, after that fall on the stairs he is a little more careful.
8. When Dawson was born the nurses said "oh my gosh!" (yeah a little scary) followed by "he is huge, hurry get him on the scale!"
That was fun :) Dawson now tags: Brock Robinson, Hyrum Hatch, Lili Lundeen, and Emmie Dowland